Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Videos of Jacob

So I am pretty frustrated with the way I have set myself up. My blog is set to a way old email, and I can't figure out how to change it to match my google email, which is what my youtube is also under. So I can't just search for my youtube videos and post them on here. So long story... long: I have to just post the links. Jake is going through some pretty awesome mile stones right now. And since he never sees his grandparents I am trying to catch as much of him on camera as possible for all you people in Bham. So here are a few videos that I have taken as of late. They grow up so fast and I want to be able to remember these precious moments!
 (and sorry to those who have already seen these on facebook)

Just click on the titles and it will take you to the video.

Jake scooting

Jake rolling from Back to front

Jake giggling

Mad Jake scooting   (and no he is not naked, his onesie is orange)


On the upside I am loving this new face lift that blogger has gotten! Now I can see just how many people are looking at my blog each day... 51 so far today, and NO comments??? Its ok. I forgive you because now I can actually see that you are stopping in :)

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

If you want to use your google email on your blogger account...add the google email as an author on your settings page and then give it admin priveldges and then you should be set to do everything on blogger with either email logged in. Hope that helps.
ANd yes, I rarely comment, but I check in often...your kids are adorable and it's fun to see your updates...keep up the good work.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Oh my heck! You have no idea, I have been trying to figure that out for 4 years now! Thank you so much!