Saturday, May 19, 2012

As of late...

We have been spending some time at the park. Jake loves to be outside and explore the grass



I have been trying to eat healthier. I love asparagus!


last night I made this little ditty, It was DELICIOUS! fried up a zucchini, green bell pepper, garlic, and a chicken breast (small) in some olive oil. Mmm... so yummy


OUCH!

The cheese grater was not so kind to me this week,



And the plasma center people were not so kind to Tyler.  Yes that is one BIG bruise, covering most of his arm. I guess they poked all the way through his vein so when the blood was being returned into his vessels, it went into his arm, not the vein... ouch!

we did get compensated for this :)

 These are my Mother's Day flowers from my sweet husband... so pretty!



here is just a random picture of Jake, he is moving all over the place!


No comments: