1 week ago
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Tyler's cousin's son is going down to California for heart surgery this week and I have just been thinking a lot about their family. We are calling for all the prayers we can get for this little guy. If you want to see him and his amazing family check out their blog. Britt and Randy, we will be sending our love and prayers all week! Love you guys!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Alright... We are really on the weight losing bandwagon now! Here is what we are doing:
1. Counting calories, we know how many calories we need to eat in order to lose weight so we are trying out best to not go over that limit or too far under it. Getting enough calories is just as important as not eating too much.
2. Eating lots of fruits and veggies, WAY more than we use to.
3. Drinking lots of water
4. Not eating ANYTHING after 8pm
5. Going to bed by 11pm
6. Getting up between 8 and 9 every morning
7. We are both participating in Jillian's 30 day shred, which is a hardcore 20 min workout everyday. Plus any other form of workout that we choose.
8. We each are keeping a food and calorie journal to record everything we eat everyday.
9. And we are only weighing ourselves once a week (every Monday)
That's pretty much it. It seems like a lot, but we are helping each other. This is it. We both have goals in mind. One short term... Like how much we want to lose by my family reunion (July 3rd) and then how much more we want to lose by Sept. And then where we want to be by the end of the year. I have thrown out pretty much anything that is tempting or unhealthy in our house. Tyler has gone 3 months without soda, I have gone 2 weeks. I am already seeing a huge difference in my acne (its clearing up) and we both feel so much better. This is something that we have needed to both do for a long time. Tyler for his health, and me for my self confidence. I have been so depressed about myself for a long time now, and I am tired of feeling this way. I want clothes to fit me, I want to feel comfortable in my own body, and Tyler has expressed some of those same feelings as well.
We are gonna be HOT, so look out world!!!