Friday, May 25, 2012

I did it!

ONE FULL WEEK OF WORKING OUT EVERY DAY! That's right... 6 days straight! Can you tell that I am a little proud of myself? Well if you knew me, you would be too. I have NEVER in my life worked out for 6 days in a row. NEVER! I did it :) (even with shin splints) Starting Sunday I will be moving into PHASE 2 of Jillian's 30 day shred, which is also huge. I can't count how many times Tyler and I have started this program and quit before the 2nd phase (sad huh?)

AND. I have eaten very well this week. still no soda. I am not even tempted. I feel really good, but I have only lost 1 pound. That is a little discouraging, but I am trying not focus on the scale and just keep going with my eating and workouts.

Saturdays are my designated days off. I will still eat well, but I am going to give myself one workout day off a week. And I have chosen Saturday. BUT... tomorrow we are going to Rexburg to swim with Uncle Shane and Aunt Kate, so I will technically still get a little bit of exercise. AND Tyler promised me that if I worked out every day this week, I could go get a pedicure tomorrow, yay me!

Cheers to changing my life!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Way to go! Keep it up :)