Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You know what I can't stand?!


It's people who are standing in a long line at the grocery store, and their kid is screaming bloody murder, but the mom seems to be too interested in something else. Does she not notice that her kid is driving the other 50 people around her CRAZY! I'm so serious, this kid was so loud, and had big 'ol tears, and she just stood there as if it was the Celestial room in the Temple. What the Heck! How could she not hear him, or better yet, how could she just stand there and do nothing?! I was ticked. I just hope to goodness that my children never act like that. Good gracious, give the poor kid a cookie or something to keep my sanity! Have a little consideration. Sheesh
Anywho, well it's finally snowing here in Rexburg. So you all can start feeling sorry for me, in the cold wintery college town. We did have a pretty nice Fall though. More than I ever expected. Usually that season doesn't exist, which stinks, cause it's my favorite. When we get more snow. i will take some pictures of Lucy, this her first real winter! I need to find her a snow suit though, so if you know where I can find one, let me know. Miss you all!!

No comments: