Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Tyler Tag!


Where we met:
The first time we met was my freshman seminary class, but he only knew me as Terry's little sister. We met up again 5 years later at the Single's Ward.

How long we dated before we got hitched: We were engaged 3 weeks after our first date, and married 4 months later.

How long we have been married: 1 year and 10 months

What's my fav Feature about him: His eyes, and smile. My daughter has his eyes, I LOVE them!

What's my fav quality about him: He's very good at communicating with me, is not afraid of telling me how he feels. I also love how is so dedicated to the Lord.

What's his nickname for me: Babe, he never calls me Bonnie, I think it sounds weird when he does, I think he's only done it like 5 times.

His Fav color: Yellow

His Fav Food: Anything I cook. But I would say mexican.

His fav sport: Most would think it's football, but it's NOT! He loves Baseball!!

Who said the L word first: Well we decided we were going to get married after our first kiss, we both just felt it, I don't think one person ever said it first, it was just an unspoken truth.

First kiss and where: Our 4th day of dating ( Thursday to Sunday), I took him back to the church after dinner to get his car, and we sat in my car for like 2 hours talking, he kissed me, and then we both just looked at eachother like "WOAH! did you feel that??" It was pretty crazy. 

Fav couple thing to: This is G rated.  

How many kids: just 1 right now, more to come.

His hidden talent: A lot of people don't really get to see him with Lucy, but he is a great Dad, very compassionate, is that a talent?

His age: 24

His fav music: Mormon Tab Choir, he loves to listen to the BYU-I radio station

What I admire most about him: His love for the gospel, he loves to do his church callings. He also is the most determined person I have ever met.

His fav pastime: That's easy, everyone could guess. ESPN- duh!

Will he read this: Eventually




No comments: