Monday, November 10, 2008

To my love....


I would just like to say that I love you so much. I appreciate everything you do for Lucy and I. I know I complain about you always being at school or work, but I know that you are doing it for us, so that we can have a great future. Please, if you could just try to put up with my little trantrums. I just get a little lonely, and All I want to do is spend some quality time with you. I miss you everyday when you are at work, and every night when you are at school. You are the most generous, kind, thoughtful man I know. Our beginning happened fast, but I knew that you were the one for me. God knew it too. You came into my life at the most perfect time. I will always be grateful to you for saving me from myself. I Love you Forever and Always! 

xoxoxo Bonnie xoxoxo 

No comments: