Saturday, November 15, 2008

One wild Date night

so we went to this concert last night and the were 4 bands and 1 solo girl. The girl was pretty bad. I like her voice, but her lyrics sucked. And then to top it all off she was so sarcastically rude I couldn't stand it. She expected all of us in the room to be totally silent, that's fine, tell us to shut up, that would have been nicer than what she did. Then the next band came on. Oh my heck, I seriously wanted to cut my head off they were so bad!! Everything was running an hour late, so Lucy was so cranky by the end, and she peed through her diaper. I was a mess. But after all the bands were done, there was Danger Mouth. He is a guy from our ward who does like 80's rap. I guess he recorded his album in Salt Lake, and used to perform all over, but he just recently got married, and so his rapping has been put on hold. but holy cow, there were times that I would catch myself just standing there with my mouth wide open in amazement! Here are a few pictures from the night. Some of them are kind of dark, sorry.



Lucy, as always, made some friends. The girl with the headband is Danger Mouth's wife. Love her!!
This is Danger Mouth (aka Dave) I didn't get a great shot cause he was always moving.It got pretty cold when we went outside while the LOUD bands were playing, so we tried the Scott trick.

No comments: