Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Burrrr!

Friends of ours, the Plasters want to start walking every night. She just had a baby 3 months ago, (the one in the picture) That's Hadley. I get to babysit once in a while. She's the tiniest 3 month old I have ever held!! But she's pretty cute.



So anyway, we went walking at 9pm tonight, and let me tell you BURRR! It was so stinkin' cold. It's like 34 degrees outside and windy. Why the heck does Rexburg have to be the wind capital of the world. seriously! well hopefully we can just bare through it. I need to get out and excersize more, and so does Tyler and eventually our goal is to be jogging up to the Temple and back every time. And those of you who don't know, The Temple is at the top of a very long HILL. So it will be a workout. 

Thanks to my Sweet Mother-in-law we have the equipment to go out into the cold wind!!


2 comments:

Liz said...

is that a cover for the jogger? where did she get it? i want one.

Woodrich Family said...

Sorry dear, but Cheney wins the wind capitol of the world. Though this year hasn't been bad. I'm glad you are exercising. I should try that, too!