Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fake one... for now.

Okay... So I got a really good deal on this 6' tree! And a super good deal on the package of 72 Ornaments at Fred Meyer. Thanks to My Mom who sent me some of her Employee discount coupons! So this is the before.... Tonight I will post the after. We are going to set everything up after Ty gets home from work!
PS thanks for all of your comments. You all helped me out a ton. I probably wouldn't have gotten one if it weren't far you all. December will be much prettier this way! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Annelise said...

YAY! I'm so excited to see it!!!!! :-)

House of Stiles said...

Good for you! I grew up with a real tree... my Dad would not even think of getting a fake one. However, I am a big fan of the fake trees... why? You dont have to take care of it (water everyday) it doesnt leave a huge mess on the floor (sap, needles etc),no bugs, kid friendly, and you can use it year after year. My other big fear with real trees... fires! We keep our house really warm and it's so dry here, it would be a big wick waiting to go up in flames!