Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No day like today

Just got back from a power walk with Lucy! Ah... I feel so good! Except for the HUGE blister I formed on my heel. we walked for a total of 1 hour and 10 minutes. For those of you that know Pocatello, we walked all the way down McKinley to Oak, and then back... and then around the track at the Elementary school, and then all the way down Alemeda to Pole Line, and then came home! It is a gorgeous day. And I got one honk, from a jeep full of college boys!! lol!
I feel so great. My quote for the day... "There's no day like today"
So get out there and enjoy the sunshine!!

3 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

College boy honks always lift the spirits! Glad you had such a nice walk!

kayla said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog what is up with that. :) How are you?

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Kayla!!! Hey girlfriend! I didn't know you had a blog either! Well, now we are friends!