Monday, July 13, 2009

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

These are our "goal" pictures, if you will. These were takin' when we got engaged. and I think we can do it!


I am so sick of it.... please be gone!!
Ugh. I am so sick of feeling fat and gross! Why can't there just be a magic button that you can push and be instantly the weight you want to be? Now, I don't consider myself obese... but I am NOT where I want to be. My overall goal is to lose 50 lbs. SHEESH! That sounds like a lot. But that's where I want to be. I am not going to reveal my numbers, Tyler is the only one who gets to know.
So most of you know that we invested in P90X a few months ago. I love the workouts! But... I love my sleep better. :-/ Not good! So somehow I have to convince myself to go to bed earlier, and motivate myself to get up earlier. Lucy doesn't usually wake up till 10 or after! So what is my freaking problem!!!??? I can do this! It should be so easy! I just get so mad at myself.
Tyler has been doing his workouts for 2 weeks straight now. He is doing so awesome! If he can do it, I can do it right? I was skinny once... I can do it again! We don't eat bad. We are actually pretty healthy, and good at portion control. I hardly ever eat ice cream anymore. But I do love popcorn. That is my weakness right now. I love the EXTRA butter. None of that 95% fat free stuff. Its nasty! So that is my fall back.
So I guess my biggest thing is excersizing. I LOVE the way I feel after I do it... it's just getting myself to do it. Ugh. Okay. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! No more excuses. I start today! I will do at least an hour of excersizing 5 days a week. That is my plan. And I will commit to blogging about it. Because maybe that will keep me motivated, I have seen it work for other people, why not me? So Lets start seeing some results!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Bonnie your are so so cute! Your whole family is. Working out SUCKS I hate it! But if it makes you feel better my weight loss goal is BIGGER than yours...ha! just take it one day at a time. Small goals of 10 lbs make it seem less daunting, you can do that five time! Im excited to read your about your journey. Good Luck!

Shu said...

Hey Bonnie, my goal is about the same. If I could get back to where I was when Wes and I got married I would be happy. Alas, one year of birth control pills, a whacked out thyroid, and a baby and here I am. Fat and unhappy. I look forward to reading your exercise blog and working on my own as well. We are almost finished with our home gym room. I just have to figure out how the weight set is supposed to go back to a one peice set instead of a 50 piece set. Found the owners manual now for the motivation to read it. Maybe we can encourage each other to keep going. Good Luck!!

Woodrich Family said...

You can do it, Bonnie!! I'll be here waiting to hear how things are going. Love ya!

Annelise said...

I'm in too! I cant physically handle and hour at the moment but I will exercises 30 minutes a day until I’m able to move up to an hour even if it just means going for a long walk.
I feel the same way you do and am so tired of it. We can support each other.
I love you Bonnie.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad that this is helping you guys too! Thats essetially what I wanted to happen. I need you guys to watch and keep me going. If I know you are watching, then it will keep me motivated to share my results! thanks guys!!

Katie and joe said...

amen. let us know how you like the p90x- ive heard good things about it, i want to see how it works for you!

M. Harrison said...

Way to go Bonnie. Come on, post your weight like me. As you can see, it's not going as well as I'd like, but I'm hoping to get into more of a routine soon. You can do it!!! If I didn't have 3 kids I'd go on walks with you, but I'd probably be screaming my head off at them telling them to "get back here," "get out of the street," ahhh the days when they sat in a stroller! Today would be one of those good let's get out of the house days...the boys are right now washing walls because that is their punishment when they cannot STOP FIGHTING!!!!! Hey, my walls are cleaner than they have been in a while. Maybe they'll finally catch on, maybe not. Tell Tyler great job too!!!!!!