Tuesday, May 26, 2009

lost kitty?

This little kitty showed up at our doorstep yesterday and I got all mothery on it.. fed it some tuna and gave it some lovin'.  Then I tried to find a number to an animal shelter that I could take it to. But none of them were open on account of the holiday. So I just left him alone hoping he would still be around today so that I could help him. And he was! He came back. My neighbor said she saw him sleeping outside my door this morning... awwe. He was just the cutest thing! I wanted to keep him so bad... and Tyler even liked him, which is huge! Tyler hates cats. But I called into animal control and they came and got him. :-(
But not before we had a chance to play!!
Lucy now knows what kitties are!! she loved him... of course there was a major scrub down after ward.
Uncle Joe and Bonnie even came to play!
AND! The best part of the day!!! UPS brought me my new shoes!!! I have been waiting a week and a half! Aren't they so cute?? Sorry Liz.... don't mean to brag.

5 comments:

Liz said...

yes you do. i've been holding myself back, but i don't know how much longer it'll last. i'm a shop-a-holic ya know. you shoulda kept the kitty.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I know! he's sooo cute!

BJ said...

shoulda kept the cat!

carolyn said...

If your going to get a cat make sure its cute. That looked like a zebra cat. They turn out to be ugly grown-up cats. Probably cant have animals in the apt. though. Hope Lucy is feeling better soon.

Katie James said...

Wow! You are a much better person than I am! We have a stray cat wander thru our fence all the time... And I can't stand it! Kudos for being a good girl and taking care of helpless animals!