Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome storm!

I couldn't believe the storms we had today! It was so awesome! I just sat at the window and watched the heavy rain, flooded our parking lot in a matter of minutes! Counting in between lightening strikes and thunder to see how close the storm is, yeah it takes me back to when i was a kid! I guess I should have been a meteorologist. At least that's what Tyler keeps telling me. He's not one to watch a good storm with me, but Lucy was right by my side! And just look at that rainbow! you can't look at a rainbow and not believe in our Heavenly Father, it was so amazing! I look forward to many more Idaho summer storms.


2 comments:

M. Harrison said...

Oh I love storms too! We like to open the windows and just listen to the rain and thunder. I'm sad that we missed it. I usually don't get too nervous during bad storms, but I can remember one night in Bellingham when I thought that a tree was going to be joining the fixtures in our room that night. I was really nervous and even woke Steve up. I am kind of funny though, because as soon as I wake someone else up, I can sleep worry free!!!

Liz said...

very pretty rainbow! just letting you know i am reading. love you. i hope lucy starts feeling better.