Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm back!

Alright so I guess my venting got some attention. Thanks to everyone who posted a comment. It is nice to know that there are people out there who read. Katie James! I will be adding you to my list, it was nice to hear from you!

Well we are officially residents of Pocatello Idaho. Our new address is 1020 Mckinley Ave #25. I can't believe I am saying this but we are very happy with our decision to move here! We finally live somewhere with a mall, (not much of one) and a Fred Meyer! Man i love Fred Meyer. It's strange to say, but I could wander around that store forever, just because it reminds me of home. We have already been to a few resturaunts.. way more choices than Rexburg! We have most of our pictures hung, and our curtains are hung. It just feels like home, our home. I think we will stay for a while. Plus it is BIG and CHEAP! haha. We will be able to save money living here instead of living paycheck to paycheck! And we now have internet. So everything is complete! Our apartment is way bigger, so there is room for visitors!! Feel free to come on over!! I will post pictures soon!

8 comments:

BJ said...

sweet! nice to know you're all set up.


genti

carolyn said...

Glad your so... happy!! Malls are good. Hopefully I'll be your first visitor when Cam goes into the MTC.

M. Harrison said...

Ya, um I don't think that you can classify it as a mall... :) I'm glad that you guys like it and are settled in. We will come over and see you guys shortly. Love ya.

Annelise said...

I'm so happy you guys are happy! hehe. How sweet am I? I'm happy that you're happy. Yup I rock. :-P
If we ever head that way, I'll be sure to come over for a visit.

Liz said...

yay! i'm glad that you guys are settling in and that you're happy with the decision to move. i'm sure pocatello will be a good home for you, for a while at least. you know we still expect you guys to come back! we love you!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Guess what...I read your post!! ;) Wait...THE katie james?? The one who used to drive me from Seminary to school and almost killed me one time?? THAT katie james??? Sweet!

Katie James said...

I would love to challenge Sandy and say that I couldn't possibly be THAT Katie James because I would have NEVER driven irresponsibily... but yeah, that's probably true. Sorry Sandy, I really don't remember that but I trust you... I am a TERRIBLE Driver!

Tif said...

Hey Bonnie~

I was just going back and reading your more recent posts. Lucy's braces-I love the pink! Just curious (because I'm a foot geek and worked in the field) did your ortho make them in-house or are them from OrthoUSA or Dafo? They look just like Dafo #4's...which are what we're looking at possibly getting for Scharae!