Monday, March 26, 2012

Phone purge

These are just pictures that have been taken with my phone....

I sat Jake up on the couch and told Lucy to watch him. I went into the kitchen and Lucy started laughing hysterically... I came out to find this, Jake making out with her doll :)



We recently purchased a double jogger stroller so that I can take the kids out with me while I walk.
Jake falls asleep every time, and Lucy loves to watch her surroundings. Plus, any chance to be next to her brother makes her happy.


  Isn't this boy the sweetest??


First taste of rice cereal. He hasn't quite got the hang of it, but we are in no rush...


We also deep cleaned the kids' room. These are before and after pics.....

Before.....

  After.....
 Before....

After...


So there you have it.

No comments: