Thursday, October 27, 2011

35 weeks

Only 5 More weeks to go!





Had my Doc appointment yesterday, and I am dialated to 1cm. Its not a huge deal. It could stay that way for several weeks. I have been having a lot more Braxton Hicks contractions, but that is normal too. Just praying this baby stays in there until at least his due date on Dec 3rd. If he comes any earlier it will really mess up my school schedule. I have been working hard this semester and I don't want it to go to waste.

I have only gained 1 pound in the last 4 weeks, so that is good. Baby is still on track, I am measuring 35 weeks. He is head down, so hopefully he stays there. We get to have a thorough ultrasound on Monday Nov 7th to see his weight and such, so that will be fun! I am getting to the uncomfortable part. Back pains, laying down seems to be the only comfortable position. I am still sleeping really well. Doc is impressed with my diet so far, says I am doing really good, in fact too good. she told me to add in some more sugars at night because my morning numbers are too low.

We are all excited for Halloween on Monday, Lucy is going to be a Rockstar, Tyler is going to be Meyhem from the AllState commercials and I am going to be a .....Pumpkin :/   yes. A pumpkin. lol. Pictures will come after. Love you all!

1 comment:

Liz said...

did i ever show you my pumpkin pictures from last year?