Saturday, June 29, 2013

38 weeks

AND LIFT OFF!! Yay, Kasen came right on time. Daddy said he had to wait until after his training on Thursday and he decided to come Friday morning. I will tell the whole story later, when I am not on these drugs.  So here is a picture overload to hold you until then. He is the cutest thing. So far we have hardly heard him cry, he may still be tired from the fast birth, but i can't blame him. Mommy is so tired also.


Last belly picture before delivery



The board in our delivery room. LOVED our RN, Michelle. she was the best!



First pic, on my belly. First reaction.... TINY!!



Tyler fell in love instantly. I haven't seen him like this with any of the other kids. I think these two are going to have a special bond.



All cleaned up and smelling so yummy!



I am obsessed with his LONG fingers and toes. So cute.




Eyes open. I think I can count on one hand how many times this has happened in the last 40 hours.




First of the kids that likes a binky... May come in handy.





Headed home! Look how small.



The kids. Lucy is loving up on him all the time. Jake still is a little rough. We are going to have to teach him gentle real quick! He likes to tickle baby toes, and he likes to watch the baby faces.




We are so grateful to all who helped us these last two days. Our neighbors, Stacey and Cole. They took care of the kids, fed them, put them to bed. We seriously couldn't have done this without you. We are very fortunate to have you in our lives now. My visiting teacher who has cooked us meals, visited us in the hospital, and watched our kids for a few hours. Liz Davenport, thanks for taking your turn with the kids as well, you are such a great friend. All in all this was the smoothest and fastest pregnancy and birth. I feel so blessed and I couldn't be happier right now. Well... I am off to bed.

No comments: