Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vroom Vroom!


So Shanna tells me that Jackson loves to watch Lucy, so Here are some videos for you Jacko!
Tyler and I were at WalMart last night, and Tyler saw this car, and just had to get it for Lucy. Which is so funny because he has never bought her a toy. I am the one that is always asking him if I can buy her something . So I thought it was so cute! So we came home, and even though it was like 11 pm, he wanted to put it together for her and let her play with it for a while, before she went to bed. And I tell you what, this is the best thing we ever did! She loves it!! She gets on and off, walks it around. For her birthday last year Gma Carolyn get her a shopping cart, and she just wasnt stable enough to walk with it. she fell a lot. this was right around when her arthritis started... so to look at her now!! Holy cow. I have been so emotional over the whole thing! Heavenly Father has truly blessed our little miracle baby!

5 comments:

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

So cute! =) Morgan has the same car and loves it! It looks like she is having so much fun with it!

Anonymous said...

She is doing so good!

Katie James said...

Coleman's grandma gave him that same toy last Christmas. He loves it!

M. Harrison said...

Oh we are so happy that she is able to move around more and is not in as much pain. She is a cutie. It was fun to go to the "redneck fun" the other night. Now you officially know what mutton bustin is!! Anyone want some pie????? :)

ME said...

Awwwee sooo cute!!! She is doing sooo well!!! I love you guys!