Friday, August 28, 2009

My Mom,


Lois Jones.
As many of you know my mom is stuck in the awful hospital. Tuesday night they diagnosed her with an obstructed intestine... or something like that.
Anyway, I just have been really thinking about her a lot the last couple of days. She has done so much for Tyler, Lucy and I.
Mom, I am so grateful that I chose you up in Heaven. You are such a blessing. You have instilled righteousness in my life. You are always there for me, you give great advice. And you know when to just let me live and learn myself. I love you so much, and I HATE knowing that you are in pain. But you can't tell me not to worry about you. You are my best friend, and I know you would worry about me if I was laying in a hospital bed. So I am writing this to thank you for everything. For staying with me in Salt Lake when Lucy was born, being my support everyday. That was such a scary time for me, and I would have never made it without you. For helping us financially, without giving it a second thought, that is such a huge deal to me, thank you. For making me laugh when I am sad. For Supporting me when you know I am doing something stupid. For not judging me and loving me for who I am. For believing in me when I don't believe in myself. Thank you for always living the Gospel, you are an amazing example.
You are the greatest Sister, Daughter, Grandma, Wife, and Mom anyone could ask for. We love you and pray for you always. Get better soon.

I Love You Forever.
-Bonnie Lynn

2 comments:

M. Harrison said...

We love you too Lois, and are praying for a quick recovery.

kayla said...

oh I didn't know your Mom was sick I hope she gets better soon. We will pray for her to get better quickly. Love ya girl!!