Saturday, April 11, 2009

Start packing.

ugh... I hate to say it but i finally started packing yesterday. :-( I took everything off the walls. Our friends, The Checketts, came over for dinner last night and helped us pull our dryer out and puddy the holes in our walls. It was quite an ordeal getting that dryer out, I just had to take the oppertunity  and take a couple pics! Ryan was underneath pushing and Tyler was on the outside waiting to catch it.. haha! It never quite fit, so it just kinda got stuck halfway in the space. so it was pretty hard to get it out. But we are planning on selling them, since we wont need them in Pocatello. It's only a couple more weeks now and it's GOODBYE Rexburg. 



in other news, As all of you know this is Easter weekend. Tyler and I decided to spend it at our home together. Just the 3 of us. We were asked to speak in church on Sunday so that will be great. I HATE speaking, I'd rather sing any day. But I guess this will be good for me, I will probably bawl through it since it is our 2nd to last Sunday in this ward. I'm gonna cry just thinking about it. I am going to miss our Bishop so much. I use to miss home and family and longed to just go back to Bellingham before we got to the 89th ward. Bishop Wilding reminded me so much of my own Father. He is so kind and generous, and genuinely cares for everyone. Tyler was his executive Sec. for about a year and it has been so amazing. I feel that we have grown so much this year. Especially me. We have made so many good friends that are like family to us now. And I want to thank everyone for accepting us into your lives. We will miss you all so much. I am sad to leave, but I know that Pocatello needs us right now. Thank Goodness the Church is true wherever you are! Happy Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

BJ said...

that guy laying under the dryer is pretty brave!

M. Harrison said...

You know Bonnie, your family did the exact same thing for Steve and I while we were in Bellingham. We were so far from home, but your family helped take away some of that longing to be with them. You guys are awsome and we still miss you! Let us know when you will be moving in and we can be there to help you unload boxes and such! Love ya, Michelle