Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am posting this EVERYWHERE!

I am desperate!

I recently quit selling Mary Kay and I am trying to get rid of some of the Timewise stuff that I still have I only have a few cleansers and moisturizers, a couple microdermabrasion sets, and day and night solution. Please call 208-757-8943, or email for more info on pricing. Everything is 30% off... moving on the 29th of April... PLEASE HELP!! Thanks! 
I am also willing to ship them to you for free!

Prices are as follows: 
Cleansers - $12.60 
Moisturizers - $15.40 
Microdermabrasion sets - $38.50 (reg $55) 
Firming eye cream - $21 
Day solution (50% off) - $15 
Night solution (50% off) - $15 


1 comment:

House of Stiles said...

Bonnie - It's late and I dont want to call you but I will take one of the microderm kits... my e-mail is katie_stiles@hotmail.com.

Katie