Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birthday Party

I cannot believe I have a 1 year old and  5 year old! time has been flying by! 
Here are pictures from their birthday party.



Here is Jake at breakfast loving his balloons on his chair.



After a CRAZY time opening presents, we blew out candles and dug in! Lucy was such a patient girl.








Here is Jake, he was zoning a little, it was past his bed time at this point.




He did not disappoint.




These are out of order, and I am too lazy to change it... but here are the cakes BEFORE they were demolished.



Lucy and Uncle Cameron decorated her cake.


The mess AFTER....
My kids are so lucky to have such awesome family and friends. Thank you to Uncle Cam, and The Dutchers for coming for their party. They were spoiled this year. Thank you to the family that couldn't come, you were a big part in making this night special also. Thank goodness for Skype!


1 comment:

ME said...

Sad I wasn't there! But glad you guys had such an amazing time! Jake is getting so big! I can't believe it!! Love you guys!