Monday, November 14, 2011

2 weeks to go... maybe

Maybe you are all getting sick of me updating, but I have no family in town to talk to haha. Another appointment today and got some interesting news. Dr Wellman wasn't going to check my cervix today, but then we decided to go ahead and do it. I am now dilated to a good 3 and 50% effaced. That means, if you remember from Wed. that in less than a week I went from no effacement to 50% and  dilated another 1 1/2 cm. That is pretty darn quick. She seemed to think that this baby will come earlier than the 28th, even could come any day! i am now becoming nervous. LOL! we just got everything settled for the 28th. Grandma Haas flies in on the 29th. welp. I guess babies have their own agenda and neither I or anyone else can tell him when to come. Tyler is super excited and is waiting by his phone at work, he is hoping he is on the phone when I text him and he gets to tell the customer, "can you call back and talk to someone else, my wife is in labor" haha... We do however have such great friends that are willing and ready whenever we need them to take Lucy, so at least I don't have to worry about that!

My one hope is that he either comes before Lucy's birthday (like in the next day or two) or waits till next week when I don't have any school for Thanksgiving break. But we shall see. Either way, Jacob is coming when he is ready!

OH, and I also weighed in 3lbs lighter! Go me... LOL

No comments: