Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute!



Back to this again? Well Lucy has now started Telling me when she is about to go "poopoo". Which is an awesome thing! But I think she gets scared when we rush her into the bathroom and pull down her pants. and then we sit there for a while reading books, or singing songs, and talk about being a big girl and going in the big girl potty. She is starting to really understand everything now. But I think this will take some time, and I am in NO rush... its all her.


But she is so dang cute!






We FINALLY got the packages that we sent to us for Easter from our Mothers! This is Lucy in the dress that Grammy Haas got Lucy! Its freaking cute. Perfect for Summer!



My Mom got her a Beautiful dress too! But we will take pictures of her in that on Sunday. Its more of dressy church dress... Thanks to both Families for always thinking of my little Lucy. She is so lucky to have such loving and kind Grandparents! We love you!






And.... we have been doing MAJOR organizing the past week to try and get ready to move our stuff into storage while we are in Chicago. (for those who forgot, we are moving to Chicago for the summer to sell Pest Control) And Lucy has been reminiscing her old stuff! "baby seat!" she keeps saying... ALL DAY LONG! She goes from her old car seat, to her old bouncer, and then back again... over and over and over.....
I know the last picture is small... but can you believe how BIG my baby is???!!!???

No comments: