Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trip to Bellingham

I didn't take pictures on very many days. but I got some of the important events. 
One night my Mom had to work so we decided to take my Dad out, and naturally everyone came along! It was great! Here we are at Billy McHales (one of the musts when we visit home)




Jake enjoying his Chocolate Milk.





Saturday we had the Easter Egg hunt. The Big boys go out and hide all the eggs, we had over 300 this year. This is the first year Tyler and I have been there to participate, and it was so much fun!!

Here are all the kids waiting in the living room while the eggs were being hidden.



I can't believe how big our family has grown! It was so awesome to be all together!


The Boys resting after their labors. I love these Brothers of mine :)


Lucy was one of the first to get her 30 eggs! She was a pro.



Each kid got one special animal egg, this was Jake's hidden under the deck.




And all of Lucy's eggs!! we still have remnants of candy left over.....




Jake didn't really know what to do, luckily his Dad was there to help him!


Every egg he found, he had to open and check out what was inside



Most of the week the kids jumped and played outside. Grandma's house is so much fun! Thank goodness it was such nice weather! Lucy had a BLAST wither all of her cousins.



Basking in the sun light, playing with bubbles


No comments: