Thursday, February 14, 2013

pregnancy update


Here I am at 18 weeks and 4 days. pretty much look the same. maybe not. I am feeling so much better. i get a few headaches here and there. I have my energy back, but i still have no desire to cook. I am starting to feel the baby more and more. not real constant yet, but i am sure that will come in the next few weeks.

What I am craving: Chocolate (I am doing pretty good at limiting myself), Diet vanilla coke (which I only have like 3 a week)- Dr said it was ok. I also crave cheeseburgers, not the cheap ones, like the good ones from Chilis... Mmmm... So as you can see this baby has not been real great at helping me stay healthy. BUT I have been trying my best to be responsible and eat good.

I have gained 3 pounds back from the 5 that I lost during the first trimester. So I am still down two. WE recently bought a King size bed, so I have been sleeping SO much better. there is enough room for my body pillow and I don't feel like I am pushing Tyler out, lol. We find out in 2 weeks what gender this little bean is going to be, couldn't be more excited. Tyler and I really have no preference this time, since we do have one of each, and we really don't have any feelings one way or the other. So it will be a total surprise. As long as he/she is healthy that is all I care about! I still can't believe I am having my 3rd child!! Crazy.

thats it for now, we will post in 2 weeks probably. Love you all!!

2 comments:

Tyler Haas said...

Look at you beautiful!

Parker & Kelsey said...

Bonnie
We are so excited for you guys! I can't believe your having your third baby either. It feels like just yesterday that Jessica and I were watching little Lucy for you, and now she is so grown up! We miss you guys. Can't wait to see what the gender of your baby is!

Kelsey