Sunday, June 24, 2012

sick day.

I don't know what is going on with me, but today is hard. Do you know how hard it is to communicate with a 4 year old when you have no voice? Ya, I barely have a voice. And my 4 year old talks, A LOT. She asks a lot of questions and gets very impatient when I don't answer right away! On top of that, my throat hurts, bad. And I have a headache, and its hot... 95 outside. so thankful I have an AC now. But the only place that is comfortable is right in front of it. So today is a Jammy day. Since I am not one to stay in bed all day, I did manage to do a few things around the house.


BEFORE....

I NEVER let it get this bad, but since we just got home from vacation, and now I am sick.... ya know.




 AFTER.....


and here is mr. grumpy pants.


he may look cute, but don't let him fool you!


No comments: