Monday, April 16, 2012

5 Months


We are successfully eating rice cereal 3 times a day now! We got the high chair out of storage and He loves it! I can't believe he will be 5 months old tomorrow! Time FLEW by. Jake is my little buddy. he lights up every time I look at him. I love waking up to see his smiles. I hope he will never lose that charm, he has me wrapped around his little fingers.


AS for Lucy Lu... She is definitely a Daddy's girl he says jump and  she says how high, and vice-versa. They are best budds. I love her to death, but she knows my buttons, that girl is a feisty one with me. but I love that she always finds time to tell me that she loves me, and she thanks me for everything I do for her. I guess I have done a few things right. She is also the BEST big sis to Jake. always willing to help, and love up on him, she always tries to make him laugh, and give him toys.

Some days are hard. But I love my life and wouldn't change it for anything. I married the best man for me. I am so deeply in love with him. He is such a great Dad, husband, and best friend.

No comments: