Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Peanut

This may be old news.. but here is baby's first ultrasound. its a little peanut in there! We saw and heard it's little heartbeat. The guy said i was actually behind on my calculations, and at this time I was almost 9 weeks, so my Due date has Changed to December 3rd, which is funny, because that was Lucy's EXACT due date (of course she was induced two weeks early) but weird right? Well everyone keeps telling me that that is not a convenient date to have a baby, but HEY I really tried to do it differently this time! Remember... I was pregnant 2 times before this one! So I am sorry... but it will have to do :) We are just happy, we don't care when it is born. I really wish I didn't have to call it an "it".
So far this pregnancy has been bliss compared to Lucy! I haven't been too nauseous, If I am it comes at night, not in the morning. I have only thrown up once from pregnancy (I did get a 24 hour flu in b-ham). With Lucy I was throwing up at all times of the day for the first 4 months! What else? OH! Acne... my skin has never been clearer, seriously not since like middle school. I am loving it. The biggest thing that I have a hard time with, well the two biggest things, is fatigue. I am ALWAYS tired! luckily I have the best husband in the world that gets up with Lucy in the morning, so I can sleep in. I sleep till like 10 and then when like 4pm rolls around, I am so tired again! Lucy is such a trooper, she always tells me "Mom... you can sleep if you want to." She will even go get me a blanket. Sometimes we snuggle together for nap time. And mood swings... well not really swings, it just takes a LOT less for me to freak out, I try so hard to be patient, but its tough these days. Its a blessing that the Lord is giving us this child when Lucy will be old enough to understand things, and be a big help to Mama. She is SO excited to be a big sister. Everything is, "I going to be the big sister.... I better clean my room, cause I am going to be the big sister" hey... if it works... why not?!
Anywho.... I am 13 weeks now, I will be out of my 1st trimester in 3 days, and I am hoping to find out what the gender is the week before family reunion so we will have some news to share!

Love you all and miss everyone!!

1 comment:

M. Harrison said...

I'm so glad that you guys had fun playing with family. I love the new pictures on the side of the blog...the yellow is so pretty on Lucy. Love you