Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's up with that?

Okay, so I know I haven't been very good at this blog thing since I left Pocatello in the spring. But my life has kind of been a mess since then, so please bare with me! Wednesday we are headed back to Idaho. This is bitter sweet for me. I have loved being here close to family. Sometimes we have been a little too close. I am so grateful that I have such a loving and forgiving family. Both Tyler and I have great people in our lives that are there to help us when we can't help ourselves. I will be eternally grateful for everything you all have done for us the last 2 months. And I will never forget it. I have each and every one of you in my prayers and in my thoughts. So thanks. I know that they say that struggling only makes you stronger. Well I hope that is true. Just when I feel like I have nothing left in me, someone is there to give me a little more strength. Something more to keep me going. I don't know what I am suppose to learn from all of this, and maybe I never will. But I know that Tyler and I will never quit. We will always have each other. And we will always have our sweet little girl. She is my inspiration for everything I do. She is the reason I get up in the morning. I have never loved something so much.
So now we are on to our next adventure. And this one is for me too! For the first time in my life I will be starting College. I am scared out of my mind, but excited too. For those that know me, know that school is not my strong suit. But this is something that I feel I need to do at this time in my life. Why not? I need to learn all that I can on this earth, Prophets have been saying that forever. Education is important. Lucy will be 3 in November, she is healthy and at an age now where she can handle being away from me for a few hours, not everyday, but somedays. And I just really want to do something for myself. Something that I can be proud of myself for. I was no good in High School, so I am giving myself a second chance to do better. To make my parents proud of me. I need a sense of accomplishment. Plus it will be good for me to get out and be around other people. I have basically spent the last 3 years in my apartment being a home body. I need a fresh start. I am doing this for me and my family. I don't know yet what I want to study. So I am just taking Generals for now. Tyler only has two more semesters left of undergrad, and who knows where we will be after that.
So that is all I really have to say now. Once we get settled in to our new place (wherever that may be) I will do a picture post. Love you all.

*Keep the Faith*

3 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Good luck with this new stage in your lives!! I know that you will do well! It has been so wonderful seeing how much you have grown over the years!

kayla said...

That is so exciting Bonnie you are starting college!! Good luck! You will love it. It is hard, but looking back I miss it tons already.

Anonymous said...

What is tyler getting his degree in?