Friday, August 27, 2010

New home!

News on the Home front:

WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!! yay! You never know how important this is until you don't have it. We are so grateful for the people who have put a roof over our heads the past 2 months (Mom and Dad, and Murdocks) You guys sacrificed so much to help us out and we will never forget everything you have done to help us. We can never thank you enough.

But.... We have finally found an apartment to call our own for the next 2 semesters! We are so excited to move in. We will be sleeping on an air mattress tonight, and tomorrow we will move everything we have in. Hopefully the weather is okay for us. AND we are in full swing of things. Tyler and I are almost done with our first week of school. Lucy is doing okay... it has been a little bit of an adjustment for her, but she is a trooper. I like my classes, I think History and Speech are going to challenge me a little, but I am ready for it! Its fun to get out and meet new people. I think this is exactly what I needed in my life. Thanks for everyone who kept us in their prayers, I am going to ask you to keep us there a little longer. We really need Tyler to find a job. So if all of you could help us for a little bit longer I would be so appreciative. Thats it for now, got Philosophy in 10. ha!

(ps: pictures are coming, I promise!)

No comments: