Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Last Song

I am starting this book today. Liz gave me the idea. I liked reading The Time Traveler's Wife before I saw the movie. It helped me understand it more and I don't think i would have liked the movie as much if I had seen it without reading the book? Maybe. I have seen the trailer for this movie soooo many times, since we are big movie goers. And I am so excited for it to come out. I secretly LOVE Miley Cyrus (shhh.... don't tell) Liz asked me today if I had read the book yet. (Does she know me at all??) I am not a big fan of reading. Or at least I wasn't in school. But I read the whole Twilight series in like 4 weeks. So I guess I like reading if I get to choose what I read? And I Love Romance. I am a girl... what can I say? So I bought this for like $8 at Freddys tonight. Hey if nothing else it will keep me off of Facebook. I seem to be a trouble maker there. I am thinking of just giving it up all together, what do ya think?
Anyway... The Last Song. I will tell you how it goes! Movie comes out April 1st... so I better get started!!

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

I secretly love Miley Cyrus too! I am excited to see the movie, although, it will probably be a while because we never see movies unless they are on tv... haha... Oh and I need to stay off facebook too! It is my biggest time waster!!

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

I think that all Nicholas Sparks books are good so I'm sure you will love it! And don't stay off facebook because that's the only way I know what you are up to! =)