Monday, October 12, 2009

Reflecting...


For some reason I have been very reflective today. I have been thinking a lot about my life, and my family. I guess that's because this month, 3 years ago, I met the Love of my Life. I am so grateful for my Tyler. He is a wonderful support to me. He works so hard so that I can stay home with Lucy. I am so lucky to have married a man who strongly believes that a Mother should teach her children at home, and be there full time to raise them. He never tells me I need to get a job, or not be so lazy. He loves me for me, and cares enough about our child, and future children, to work hard enough so that I can stay home with them. He is my Best Friend. I still get butterflies when he walks through the door. He can always put a smile on my face. He is so kind and compassionate. A fantastic Dad. And for that I guess I am thankful to My In-Laws. Carolyn and Eric. You have raised such a great boy, who grew into a wonderful man. He is so strong in his faith, and believes without a doubt how he should be living his life. Because he was taught this, his children shall also be taught this. He is a great example to me and his daughter. I know that no matter what we will always be together. He will always be here for me. When I am sad he is there holding me. When I am happy he there to laugh with me. I know without a doubt that no matter what comes our way we can get through it together. God knows, we have been through more in the last 3 years than most couples do in 20 years of marriage. We made the most precious thing in our lives together. Lucy. She is our Pride and Joy. When I look into her blue eyes, I see the most loving precious spirit. I know that Heavenly Father sent her to us for good reason. We may not know what those are now, but we will someday. She is our miracle. And together, the 3 of us can conquer anything.

3 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh!!! I just love reading your blog! This is a beautiful post, Bonnie!

M. Harrison said...

You know Bonnie, Tyler married himself a wonderful woman too. For all the good man that he is you are there standing by his side and are of the same caliber. Don't ever forget that you are awesome and we love you both tons!!

Woodrich Family said...

You are amazing, Bonnie! Wise beyond your years!! Love you bunches!