Tuesday, October 28, 2008

soon!

Well the night before last Tyler and I stayed up talking in bed till like 1:30am. We talked about his plans for our future, where he is going to do his internship, and where he wants to go to graduate school. Of course all I could think about was BELLINGHAM. But I told him that anywhere in Washington would do. I really miss my family, and I just feel like Lucy needs to be with her cousins. I mean Shanna, Liz ad I were all pregnant together, now we are all stay at home moms together, why can't we do it together? I just have been feeling really left out of everything there. And now with the adoption, ugh, I feel like I hardly know Terry and Nicholle's 3. And I want Lucy to know her Grandparents, both sets. I mean I hardly knew my grandparents growing up, and now they are all gone. so I told Tyler all of this and he said he would apply for internships in Seattle, for nest winter. so everyone keep your fingers crossed!! And then he said he would try to get in at UW for graduate school. I just hope this all works out. It would be really nice to have our next child a little closer to family and friends. So hang on Jackson and Brookie, Lucy is coming!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Bonnie, that would be awsome to have you and your fam close. We miss you all too. (By the way try and fix your blog so that you can see more than one post at a time, incase I miss one!) Thanks!
Shanna

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Shan, just look at my blog archive, it shows all the ones that I have done in October.... But I'll see if I can get it to show more than one. Do you have a blog yet??

Shanna said...

No, not yet...give me a good name and I will start one...that is what I told Jonathan!

Kristine said...

Good luck.. I was hoping we'd end up back in Washington for graduate school also, but now it's looking like maybe not. I totally understand missing family and friends... especially Bellingham. :)