Wednesday, October 29, 2008

leave those shoes alone

So A few things to write about.  Yesterday I went and got my Implanon Rod removed. Don't worry we are still planning to wait a while to get pregnant again, this was a persona l decision, but let me tell you I will never get one of those again! Hurts like heck now that I am not numb anymore. Pretty nasty huh?? (by the way that is my arm, not my leg)
And Lucy and I made Halloween cookies for the activity tomorrow! Lucy sure enjoyed the
 frosting, haha!!
 She is also learning how to brush away all of the sugar-bugs off her teeth. 
Oh and she is getting another tooth in on the bottom, but she is still as happy as ever! Her new thing is playing in the shoes. She just drives me crazy, just when I clean them up, she is right back in the middle again. Ugh. I can't wait till she starts walking!! 

2 comments:

Liz said...

nasty picture, bon. lucy is the cutest thing ever! brookie is a fan of frosting too. i guess she's a fan of just about anything we give her that we are eating. she hates being left out. :)

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Same with Lucy, we call her our little puppy dog. Cause wherever we are and whatever we're eating, she always just stands there and begs...hahah...it's the funniest thing ever.