Thursday, September 20, 2012

Singing

Oh my heck. I have been thinking about music lately. Like how I was before I got married. Music was my life. singing it, listening to it, sharing it, finding new bands. I have lost that part of me for some reason. I really want my kids to know music. Whether they want to sing or play an instrument, I want them to love it like I did do. So I want to sing again. I want them to know that part of me. I miss singing so much. Church choirs just aren't cutting it either. There is no challenge there. Which means I am probably going to have to go out of my comfort zone and do a solo or something. I need to find someone who would like to sing with me maybe. I just have been missing my High School choir. Back then I had confidence. For the last 6 years I have just been feeling like something has been missing, and I finally realized what it is. MUSIC. I want to harmonize, when I am singing I am happy. But I don't play any instruments, I don't know anyone who plays that is close to me. So all I do is sing to the radio, or with the congregation at church. LAME. I don't know how to fix this. Also, its been 7 years since I have really used my voice, so its a little lot rusty.

No comments: