Wednesday, December 14, 2011

our day

I know my little girl already turned 4, but today she had her 4 yr well check. So how is my BIG girl doing?
well she is a whopping 31 pounds and 41 1/2 inches tall! haha... that means she is still tall and skinny. She is doing really great developmentally, and   right on her target for her age. I can't believe she is 4. Life changed so much when we were blessed with her. She is such a sweetheart with a little 13yr old attitude. I love her to pieces! Thanks for always keeping us on our toes 

Lucy and daddy reading a book waiting for Doctor Yost.

She did such a great job getting her shots, so we went to Costco for some Frozen Yogurt.


Daddy had the day off so we decorated Ginger-bread houses, Lucy and Tyler did one, and I did one (I am a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff)


This is Tyler and Lucy's.......


This one is mine......


Jake was having his tummy time, and decided to fall asleep... kinda defeats the purpose, but he sure is cute!


Hope you are all having fun preparing for the Holidays!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CUTE NIECE LAUREN!!!!

1 comment:

kayla said...

aww I love the first pic of Lucy her cute little pony tail.Good job on your gingerbread house!!