Monday, January 12, 2009

NO PHONES!??

So we are finally making the change, after two years of begging from my husband we are now switching from Verizon to T-Mobile. Tyler got a little too excited and suspended our Verizon account (until we have enough money to cancel) but he did it last night. And we won't get our new phones till Thursday. So this means we have no phones until then. So we are members of Skype, and we also have email and Facebook. And for those that live close, I am always home, so come on over! I feel so left out, not being able to have communication with anyone. Not even Tyler. Oh well, maybe it will be nice? 

Oh! And if you are looking for a new cell phone or plan, I HIGHLY reccommend this website: 
www.letstalk.com    Tyler and I both got brand new blackberry phones for free, plus $50 mail-in rebates. So they are actually paying us for our cell phones. Sounds too good to be true? Nope, it's just that awesome! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: